Sunday, November 9, 2008

Change is here...

The US Elections are done.. Thank God!! I was getting over-saturated with politics. 2 years with 2 major elections in 2 countries is a lot and a long time to be too focused on something. But what a change, kudos to our neighbors down south for proving to the world that yes you can and most importantly to President Barack Obama, congratulations to you Mr. 44th, hopefully you’ll be able to bring those changes you promised.

Speaking of change… I’ve been contemplating about changes that can happen in my life, I had the weirdest of epiphanies last night. I’ll be 30 in 9 months and I feel like I haven’t lived to my fullest potential. I love my job, my life is great… but is that it? Is it about all work and no play at this point in my life? Why do I feel that there’s nothing to expect, I don’t have anything of substance to look forward to. Is that bad?

Whatever things that are going on in my life, I know that it will always originate from me, I guess that if I do need to do something, if I’m still looking for that something to look forward to, then maybe the change has to come from me..

Change is here, yes I can..

No comments: